CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Shopping.. Shopping & Shopping...

Recently got myself a number of beautiful clothings... I just cant stop myself from buying beautiful stuff... Must doll up myself to look sweet with these nice clothing..
Here i am showing all pictures of my achievements...


Like this colourful top that give a lively look and also the fur that around the neck really very warm.

An adorable designed top.. Tat made me feel like a little girl when wearing it.



The reason i but this knit top simply because it comes with many colours and of course it is well designed that carry out the style

This jacket cause me a bomb!... Not only it looks fashionable but it also keep me from the cold... And of course a stylish pair of boots its a must to match this jacket!

0 comments: