CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Living together...


Past few days hubby have been staying over at my place Kembangan apartment. We have been spending a lot time together like married husband and wife. Life is too fulfilling for me. We simply stick to each other by accompany each other from morning till the day end.

Life its simply but yet loving. We watch tv together. We had long stroll in mid-nite to go for supper. We spend time to go for swim at the pool. It’s a kind of happiness for me tat we lay at my queen size bed and chat whole nite. It’s a kind of happiness tat I wake up evy morning and the first thg I see its my belove one. It’s a kind of happiness tat we do evythg together.

I feel so fulfilling and satisfied with my life tat im enjoying evy moment of it. To be able to spend time wif hubby. I didn’t even complaint about getting up at 7am to see him off to work. My job its oni to be a full time house maker, to wait for him to return from work and make my day full of surprises.

My nice warm home will definitely be incomplete without my love one.