CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Honeymoon destination











Paris is regard as one of the most romantic cities in the world. It is also the most visited city in the world, with more than 30million visitors per year. The city stimulates the sense, demanding to be seen, heard, touched, tasted and smelt. Paris is the essence of all things for French.

Tat is the reason why I go to Paris every year. Although I have been going to Europe many times but I feel Paris is the most glamorous city in Europe. I was telling my hubby tat in future our honey moon destination will be Paris. He is surprise bcos I went Paris for about 10 times already why do I still want to go back there for honeymoon.

I like the city bcos its so romantic. On the streets or in the train evywhr you can see loving couples kissing. A wonderful city for aimless wandering couples. Romance fills up the city. Tat makes evy1 so in love. Such romantic city it is a mus to travel together wif your love one. And furthermore I am so familiar with the city tat I can oso be my hubby’s tour guide. We can explore the city together isn’t tat sweet?

It is a very interesting place for a great holiday. Beautiful people, fine dining, good wines and fabulous chocolates. And it is the fashion capital of the world. Our honeymoon destination? France is one of the country tat I will not miss.

0 comments: