CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My best friend Tiffany


Diamond is woman's best friend. Yes. I love diamonds all time. But my best friend is Tiffany.

Wedding bands and eternity bands represent the union of two lives becoming one. Every couple has their own unique sense of style and desires when it comes to jewelry preference.

Tiffany & Co. is very famous for its engagement rings and wedding bands. Besides the name itself. Not only the blue box and blue little bag with white ribbon that can make me pay extra money. There is one other thing that is special about a Tiffany ring... It is the "Tiffany & Co." stamp inside of the ring. It engrave inside that show the eternity. I simply like the brand of all accessories. If you have always wanted to see the beautiful pieces of Tiffany and Co. Their round diamonds are ideal cut. It is sparkle, shimmer, shine and definitely bling bling.



I told hubby a wedding band is an expression of a dream fulfilled. And I feel Tiffany & Co. symbolize it well. That represents a couples commitment, honor and eternity love for each other.

My wedding band? Definitely going to be Tiffany & Co. If not its going to be Cartier.

0 comments: