CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pregnancy symptoms

Missing my period for about 2 weeks already… Although my period its alwax irregular. But this time seems to be too long..

Hubee said I had a major pregnancy symptoms. Feeling tired.. moody.. slpy even after so many hours of slp…. It really feels like I am pregnant. I begin to feel smethg its not right and I am really scared. I am not prepared to be a mother yet. I told hubee… even after marriage I don’t wan to have baby so fast. I want to spend about 2 years married but without a kid…

Finali I decided to buy the pregnancy kit to test today. It really nd sme courage to do the test n see the result. My god.. the anxiety for the result can really drive me crazy... my heart beat its so fast. I am just so scared that I am pregnant at the wrong time… Lucky man!… “ Negative pregnanct test”….

0 comments: