CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My new converse



My first pair of Converse! Amazing rite all over my years i nvr own a pair of Converse. This is my first pair and i knw its not my last pair. Cos i tnk i wil get addicted and cnt stop buying all the rest of the colours. My first pair.. basic design wif unique decoration... $60++ The price its abit higher den the baisc design bcos of the bling bling decorations at the back. Reali like this pair of Converse.


Maybe one day i will have all different colours to match different clothings...



2 comments:

kelly aka xin ying said...

when r u coming back singapore again!!!! need need ur help to get thing from taiwan back leh~~~~~

Janet said...

I knw u wan the "tong yi pudding rite"! Wat so gd abt it huh?...