CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

After the quarrel...

Even the most caring couples can have a big argument that will cause hurt feelings for both people. But a healthy passionate relationship must hav quarrels bcos both parties would be very involved in the relationship.

Yest jus had a some quarrel wif hubby. It suppose to b real angry & piss. But now I feel so loved. Strange? Bcos evythg its over & I knw he is goin to luv me more. N of course oso bcos my hubby its goin to make it up by telling me 3 funny jokes.. Its those very very very funny jokes tat can make me laugh out loud non stop.

Yes no quarrel is ever fun. Quarrels are alwax painful. They r like the thorns on a rose. Painful when you touch. Yet if there are no torns is it really a beautiful rose? I was so angry yest nite.. but after the quarrel my hubby make up for it by being a very sweet boyfren. I feel tat I luv him more now… Yest nite was still real angry wif him.. But 2day its totali opposite… I tnk tat is love…

I believe the quarrels of lovers are like summer storms… everythg is more beautiful
when they have passed.

0 comments: