CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slim down

Idea body figure is changing from time to time, and the ideal body figure now shown in the media is becoming thinner and thinner. Designer prefers to use skinny models to present their outfit. Since actress top models showed their figures in the media and advertisements. Women’s fashion now.. its slimming down. Under the trend of slimming, nowadays women agree that being slim equals beauty.

For me I have slim down again.. Recently reach the lightest weight. 35kg… Unbelievable? Pple ask me wats the best n fastest way to slim down. I really have no idea. I never hav to slim down by controlling the hunger. I never hav to avoid eating fatty things like chocolate, deep fried food, ice creams.. ect.. I never take any action in the attempt just to reduce the weight.

I nvr take skinny models as my role models. I nvr imitate skinny models. N I wnt starve myself to get skinny. I nvr regard slim figure as the ideal body figure. I nvr tnk slimming its healthy.

I am naturally born to be skinny. Even I eat 5 meals a day. Continuously eating wif chocolates and ice-cream without any exercise. N sleep like nobody business. Still my weight nvr reach 40kg in my lifetime. I am still unable to gain weight. Some pple really don’t hav to starve will be able to get thin and slim.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeeei! why nvr put tagboard in ur blog leh? i've changed my blog address to - www.celinerella.wordpress.com and remember how skinny we were back in ccss days? i was all the way 38 to 39kg. and when i put on weight, i was at 45kgs before!!! now, i maintain at 42kg after i force to shed off tat 3kg. so its possible!
muackz!