CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Chanel 461 Blue Satin






Chanel nail polish its long lasting and chip resistant. I simply feel worth the money to buy such a good quality polish. Most impressive they alwax hav very beautiful and unique colour.

Last year Chanel’s black satin nail polish was so hot tat evy celebrity was wearing it. Tis year Chanel’s spring 2008 limited edition colour… I believe its Chanel 461 Blue Satin. Tis is the colour once sold out of stock at many stores due to popular demand. Tis is the colour tat shown on evy magazine. Tis is the colour for the season man!

My will power has been fighting for tis colour n now its defected. Yes! I am wearing tis colour now. When I am younger I wil tnk tis colour its scary n ugly. If you still hav such tnkin like me b4… Try it on your hands now.. n u wil get addicted wif tis colour. Its so gorgeous how can i allow myself to miss out tis colour.

Get ready for the next big polish craze. Chanel 461 Blue Satin its goin to be the hot colour for the whole spring…

0 comments: