CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new mobile phone - Sony Ericsson T700





A loyalty customer for Nokia mobile phone all over the years. From my first mobile phone its Nokia and whenever I want to change a new phone only Nokia its in my option.

I wanted to change a new phone for quite sme time. But cant really find anythg tat I like for Nokia. Hubbee try to change my mind of taking other brands into option and not jus Nokia. I left wif no choice so I started to make my options open to other brands.

Stylish… Sony Ericsson T700. It is an elegant and very slim looking phone made of premium metal finish and is capable of drawing a lot of attention. And only this model catches my attention when I look at all the phones. I am very impress by the 78g light weight and 10mm thickness. Gd camera wif 3.2 mega pixel. Very sleek and shinny look. Hubbee agree wif me tat tis is a very sleek phone. He is hapi tat I finali able to get a new phone tat I like.

I chose the wild red colour. It is a perfect phone for fashion freaks. A design works well in office and rocks at a party. I simply love this new phone and I have to say sorry to Nokia this time.

0 comments: