CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Estee Lauder toner

Sme pple say it is not necessary to use toner. But I stil tnk if u find a gd toner u shldnt skip the step. I have been using Estee lauder Nutritious Vitamin Energy Lotion tat suppose to make skin radiant. Its smethg reali worth the money. A gd product tat I mus recommend. Estee Lauder believes the truth lies within a fruit, the pomegranate to be exact. One pomegranate delivers 40% of an adult’s daily vitamin C requirement and is also a rich source of folic acid. No wonder it is the core ingredient of Nutritious skincare collection

This high function treatment lotion helps reduce visible fatigue and dullness tat makes my skin look brighter and more radiant. It is really gd cos its designed for asian skin and it smells nice and fruity. Not to say it leaves my skin velvety smooth and supple.



The pink bottle silky hydrating lotion its another range of Estee lauder toner tat impress me. Its gentle, smoothing toning lotion leaving the skin feel soft supple and luxuriously hydrated. But it is basically a toner for dry skin. I only use it when I feel my skin its dry. It sustain skin moist barrier and adds extra hydration. It actually replenishes ur skin wif tis silky hydrating lotion. And it is made by Estee lauder so you know its going to be high quality product.

Too high cost jus on toner?? No… I simply tnk I need to pamper my skin wif gd product…

0 comments: