CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Supper at Lau Pa Sat


Recently I can really eat like a pig. Feeling hungry late at night. Hubby don’t wan me to starve myslf. He decided to drive me out for late nite supper…

We headed Lau Pa Sat for our supper. Yummy! Why Lau Pa Sat? Cos we hav not been going thr for a long time. N we both miss the food there. Mayb tat is oso the best place to get gd satay? Hubby jus wan to satisfy me n my stomach. Cos he knw Lau Pa Sat hav many different variety of good food tat can reali pleased me.

The supper its so gd … tat we felt our stomach its goin to burst. Hee… Luckily we had a short late nite stroll b4 getting to our car… Thx to my luving hubby..

1 comments:

xin ying said...

u r back in spore!!!!!!!

never ask me out!!!!!!

xinying